Monday, March 22, 2010

Polaris 18 Movie Theater - Columbus, Ohio

This is my very first blog about comfortable/uncomfortable public seating that I have encountered as a larger person and customer around town and vicinity. If you have experienced anything like I have suffering with chairs with arms or being fearful of the seating; this will be the place where I personally, or from the advice from you my blog flowers, on where the best seating for the larger customers is located. Plus what to expect when you go and also tips on how to adjust when you are faced with the fear of "seating" arrangements. Today I will tell you about my seating experience at the Polaris 18 Movie Theater on Polaris Parkway Columbus, Ohio.

The seating was very nice and comfortable. The high-back stadium seating with a slight tilt for reclining ability and major leg room was a bonus. The *Best Feature* more importantly are the liftable side resting arms are easily raised for extra room and comfort for your viewing pleasure. If you need more hip space or a want to cuddle with your sweetie - this place is for you.

As a side note: Access leading up to the Theater was easy and doable. Once entered the actual theater, I immediately noticed areas for wheelchairs and "two person" seating units at the landing of the theater where there were a lot of between one and the next. Walking up the lighted steps with the secured railing in the center of the steps for adequate balancing was nice to see too.

I recommend you go and enjoy your movie experience in seating comfort.

Singed,

MyVIPseat!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog MyVIPseat!! This is useful information that I and many others can use. Please keep the information coming.

myVIPseat said...

GREAT! The news is getting around. Be sure to pass along to your other social networking groups. Everyone deserves a great comfortable seat in a public place!

Post a Comment